2023 New Zealand Taiwan Day will be held at the Victory Convention Centre in Auckland CBD on Friday 10th March (4:00pm – 8:30pm) and Saturday 11th March (10:00am – 7:00pm)
There will be limited free parking at Victory Convention Centre available however there are nearby carparks as well.
- Wilson Parking: 37/43 Westhaven Drive, Auckland CBD
- Wilson Parking: 58 Gaunt Street, Auckland CBD
- Wilson Parking: 36 Gaunt Street, Auckland CBD
- Wilson Parking: 115 Fanshawe Street, Auckland CBD
- Auckland Transport : 72 – 100 Fanshawe Street, Auckland CBD
- Auckland Transport: Jellicoe Street carpark – 37-55 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter
You can also consider public transport to the event. You can get to Victory Convention Centre by Bus or Train.
These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby